Corporate and Foundation Sponsors
AAC’s sponsors really do impact the mentoring movement. Your generosity can give the children we mentor vision, support, and hope. Support AAC and inspire a classroom.
We gratefully acknowledge the support of our corporate and foundation contributors.
1. Diamond (25,000+)United Way Adele and Robert Schiff Foundation
2. Platinum (10,000+)Cincinnati Police Department Bank of America Dater Foundation Cincinnati Children’s Hosp Medical Center Hamilton County Sherriff
3. Gold (5,000+)Kent Insurance Agency Hobsons
4. Silver (2,500+)National Marketshare Group Inc. Paycor Home City Ice
5. Annual Classroom Sponsor (500+)First Financial Bank David J. Joseph Co. Michelman Enerfab E3 Local Emery Federal Credit Union Ms. Holly Bortz The Kroger Company West Chester Protective Gear Chubb Insurance Gilman Partners Cincinnati Bulk Terminal Ms. Tillie Hildalgo Lima Miller Valentine Deloitte Hyatt Regency Cincinnati Incline Public House Cincinnati Bulk Terminal Wells Fargo Insurance Wells Fargo Marathon Petroleum LaRosa’s Inc. KDM POP Plante Moran PNC Bank 5/3 Bank Platinum Marketing Group USI Insurance Weld Plus GBBN Architects
Funding our programs is just as important as being a mentor. Fortunately, we have dozens of sponsors who make our work possible.
We always welome companies looking to volunteer their time to work with the children. Volunteering with Adopt A Class is rewarding and a great community service project for office teams. Click here to volunteer your organization's time.